About Joyful Movement and our Spring Workshops
- 13 years in sales and marketing for leading technology start-ups
- 16 years teaching Pilates, holding workshops and growing 3 different studio locations
- 6 years coaching individuals on health, life and work transitions
- 4 years in corporate health and wellness
- Extensive experience in Pilates, Feldenkrais, yoga and other movement therapies
- Trained in basic body work, somatic integration, and stress reduction
Certifications and Education
- Certified Life Coach by Coaches Training Institute in San Rafael, CA
- Certified Pilates Instructor by Madeleine Black, founder of Studio M in Sonoma and A Body of Work in San Francisco.
- Additional training with Kathy Grant, Cara Reeser, Jean Claude West, Ashley Beldon, Maragaret Tappan and others.
- Extensive coursework in Feldenkrais and yoga, alternative healing, anatomy, bodywork, Chinese medicine somatic educuation and stress reduction
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences from UC Berkeley
- CPR certified with coursework in outdoor wilderness first aid
- Certified Spin Instructor
- Good Spanish skills. Not embarrassed to speak Spanish with forgiving individuals.